Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm done shopping

I got my metro-sexual fix taken care of and can go to work in style now. I've spent a good amount of scrills but I found the store to do it. If you want to know ask, but I'm not gonna post it. My materialistic side is a little too proud but my realist side (homeowner, father of two, mortgage) knows that you gotta keep it real. Anyways, shopping with UPSer is cool because usually you can get him to ring up a pretty large bill. He almost bought a suit at Calvin Klein but passed on it. We went to my store and saw a similar suit for 1/2 the price. Let's just say that the Chinese economy must be booming considering they make almost everything these days. I'll still pick up some accessories along the way but for the most part I'm done. At least I did find my grey flat fronts. And a couple more items along the way.

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Hey dude, email me the place. I too have a whole bunch of clothes to buy. :(

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger double R said...

you'll have to post pics. good on you for finding those grey flat fronts!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Gary said...

Believe it or not, I sometimes shop at Target! They have some cool stuff. I find it funny because Mossimo used the be a premium brand.

I find a lot of good deals at Nordstrom Rack. You really have to hunt for clothes though - and that makes me dizzy.

I bought a CK suit at the Cabezon outlet at a good deal. I was starting to get into suits, but now I don't really need to.

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger ojpt said...

i buy a lot if not all my clothes at Target (hint: the metro-type stuff is usually only there Aug-Dec). And jeans at old navy -- so cheap they're practically disposable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home