Sunday, October 16, 2005

Congrats on the new space

Finally... Likha... has come back... to Oakland.... It's about time, after more than a decade, a group that's had half of it's members from the east bay has made it to the east bay. The studio is amazing, and as many people were saying, it just has a more professional feel to it. There are so many other groups and dancers roaming around the different floors, trying to get a flavor of each others styles in dance and music. It's exciting to be in a studio where you can really stretch out and do so many things all at once. Another plus is that instead of paying six bucks for toll we only have to cover 1 bridge which cuts our trip time and expenses. Come on ya'll, share the hurt. And although I know I fell asleep towards the end, there's no way I was going to go out there and dance with ya'll just yet. I am not in shape by any means so my journey back is still a ways to go. I do plan on it though. I really miss dancing and being a part of something as special as Likha.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

It was hard to play music while hearing you snore behind us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home