Thursday, October 13, 2005

Last week at the big bank on the block

I'm down to my last days here at BofA. I've been here since Sept 2001. I came in on Sept 16th, a couple days after the Sept 11th event. That was a little weird but since then I've made some great friends. I'll be going back to my old employer before BofA. They had a position, I interviewed, she loved me and offered me the job. That was nice because I made sure that I didn't burn any bridges when I was there. I made sure to do that here as well but I don't know that I'll be coming back here anyways. I'll still keep my account here since it's our first joint checking account, besides our savings. Plus there are just so many BofA ATMs around that it's very convenient. I'm kinda making my own schedule here in my last days, showing up a little late, leaving a little early, but not overdoing it. They are making changes around here which would have made it a little harder to stay so i'm probably leaving at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home