Friday, September 30, 2005

Change is good

All this talk about change must come in threes or fours or whatever. I've been offered a new job with my old employer. I had to jump on it because there are so many benefits. I will be working closer to home, in Cordelia. I'm doing something I went to tech school for, network administration. But most importantly I'm getting a raise! I don't know how much time I'll get to spend in front of the internet so I won't be able to catch up to all the blogging as much until I get home but I'm excited at the prospect of not wasting time commuting. Less gas to buy, no toll to pay and I can work my own ours as long as I get nine done, 7 to 4 or 8 to 5, whatever. I will definitely miss all the friends I've made here as well as the good food around the area. Everyone wants to know if there's other positions out there just in case. I'm nervous but I'm up to it. I've been waiting for this for awhile.

6 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger bev said...

that's great news! congratulations! :)

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Edward said...

congrats bro!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Kick ass. Congrats! Less time commuting --> more time spent with family/beer/buddies/TV/BBQ.

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Gary said...

That is good news! Congratulations!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Mel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Mel said...

congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home