Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thoughtful tuesdays (or thoughtless)

I'm gonna make Tuesdays my random thoughts, rants and insite day:

I like spicy food especially with hot Jufran, spicy cheese, Habanero sauce.

I drink too much soda. I like water but I need the sweet stuff, especially when it's straight out of an ice cooler.

Barbara Bush is a product of "White Privilege" and that's why she and even her daughter-in-law say the stupid things they say.

I can't believe how many people still support this president after all that he's done and hasn't done.

I'm still a Barry Bonds fan, even though I know he probably took steroids. All I know is he's definitely not the only big name star that did. Shame on me, I know...

If the Niners win their next two games, the bandwagon will be full again.

I'm excited for Likha, it's amazing the amount of traveling that is coming up next year. I hope we're a part of it as well.

Gay marriage is long overdue. I'm so embarrassed that this country is progressing so slowly. If marriage is so sacred, outlaw divorce.

These gas prices suck. I'm glad the wife and I are carpooling again. Andres gets us over the bridge for free! Next year it's going up to $4!

I need new clothes. I look the same everyday I go to work.

I hate trying to keep up with today's new music. It's too damn hard and a lot of it just sucks.

6 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger ojpt said...

Yes, it's tough to keep up with the new music. Recently I realized that sadly I cannot appreciate new heavy rock music anymore -- either because I'm too old or because it all just sucks now. The last album I bought that remotely qualifies as heavy is Songs for the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age. That was 2 or more years ago.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger laragitara said...

i never could keep up with what's new, whether music or fashion or whatever. so i just try to catch local bands now and then. i figure, if i don't know what's new, then it's all new to me.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

So that begs the question...How the heck did those athletes from long ago do what they did without steroids? Hank Aaron's career home run record; Mickey Mantle's hitting streak; Babe Ruth's single season home run record; Pete Rose's career base hit record; etc. etc.

And as for keeping up with music, I think that's just us getting old. :)

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger DJ John said...

I think you're right Ern, it is us just getting old. I'm sure my parents hated me blasting Debbie Deb when they were used to listening to Diana Ross. What a difference in talent.

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Gary said...

Yeah, we are getting old. I think when we were younger, music is what helped us with our identities.

I actually like to listen to a lot of old stuff that I'm now discovering. Don't worry, you'll have more than enough to discover too ;-)

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger double R said...

great series...keep this up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home