Friday, September 02, 2005

God bless all those in New Orleans

I was driving into work today, on my way to drop off the boys first, listening to Air America radio's morning show. They began to play audio of the mayor, Ray Nagin, who was being interviewed by another radio station, and he told the story of what was going on in the city. My heart started to break and my eyes welled up with tears. With his descriptions of the despair of widespread deaths and the anger of the non-response and assistance, you can just feel the pain that the whole city is going through. If you haven't heard the audio, here's a link

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

Dood, I bet you if it happened in a place where 67% are not blacks and below the poverty line, the govenrnment would respond quickly. That's G dub for ya. The war is more important than Missisippi or Louisiana's safekeep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home