Friday, August 26, 2005

I must be pretty tired

I fell asleep while we were chillin' with the kids last nite. While on the couch I dozed off as the kids watched a documentary on Godzilla (On Demand is the bomb!). The wife woke me up and told me to go upstairs to the bedroom which I did. Normally, I'll say no. I'll say that I'm awake and do something like wash dishes. This must have been around 9:30-10:00. I woke up at 4:00am for some reason and had a hard time going back to sleep. Mio started crying about that time also, maybe that's what woke me up, but I noticed that my back was killing me. As I sit at my desk at work, it's still a little sore. When I did get back to sleep I had one of those bad dreams that wake you up but you also forget what it was all about. Weird. I think I need a vacation. I'm not scheduled to take one until November. I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend. As much as I would love to run off to Vegas with the wife or Disneyland for that matter it's not in the cards. Maybe a nice short trip to Cache Creek would do the trick.

We're going to try to go to the Niner game tonite. We have 3 tickets so the wife, my mom and I will head out to Monster Park and see if the Niners have improved (hmmmm....). Not looking forward to the traffic though. There's a Niner game, Giants game, Raider game and a Tom Petty concert in Berkely all going on tonite. We still need to get the boys, go to my mom's, go to Mama Tess to drop the boys off and then head to Monster Park. I want to try to make it to the carpool at the Bay Bridge before 7:00pm. Yeah, right. My mom and dad bought a new Acura MDX, the SUV, so I think I'll finally drive that one. I've been shying away from driving it since we took their van from them. It's really nice though.

We're going to a couple of parties this weekend. One is for Likha CoCo to celebrate the end of the summer season. I enjoyed my time with the kids and look forward to assisting them more down the line. Another party is for a baby shower. Our friends who had a beautiful wedding in Carmel are expecting so we'll get to see them again. Sunday is looking like a wide open day. Call the Laxa's if you wanna hook up. If you're going shopping at the outlets in the double V let us know. If you wanna get some carne asada fries let us know also. I know where the original Adalberto's is in Fairfield and I know the quickest way to get there from our house. Have a good weekend every one. Be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home