Friday, August 12, 2005

A chance to breathe...

It's been a little busy at work this week so I'm looking forward to the weekend. The weekend's going to be busy as well, Saturday and Sunday. Funny though that once it's all over, on Tuesday I'll be heading to the airport to pick up the UPSer. Can you believe how fast the weeks have gone? So fast that in fact my b-day is tomorrow as well! Talking about fast, how bout my age? That was fast too. I can remember getting my diploma in high school like it was yesterday and now I'm already twice that age, geez!
Moe has a gig that I can't assist with since we'll be with family all weekend. He's going to miss my ballroom experience that is needed in deejaying the older folks generation. I made a pretty cool cd for him that lists all the different types of dances and the songs that go best with that. I even found some old school cha cha music online that will be a great addition to our collection.
Hope you all enjoy the weekend. Stay cool and live it up.

5 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Hey man, have a happy birthday!! Drink some beer, have a fat steak, and watch some football!

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger double R said...

happy birthday!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger triple5funk said...

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger laragitara said...

Happy Birthday Damomoo!

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Mel said...

Happy birthday DJ! Hope you had a good one. BTW - thanks to your previous post, Nick wants to get the same TV now!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home