Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Our backyard is coming along

Like Mighty Mom said, we're finally getting our landscaping done in our backyard. We can finally have a decent party where people can hang out all over the place. I'm getting my japanese sand garden and the boys will have both grass and cement to play. We're even getting a tent so that there is an area where people can chill outside but in the shade. We've been planning for our parties to start later in the afternoon to avoid the noontime heat but I don't think it really matters. I am looking forward to being able to hang outside and chill, or sweat for that matter. I'll have my grill for cookouts as well. I wouldn't mind setting up some outdoor speakers but I don't know how to run the wires to the outside and I'm not about to drill anymore holes in our walls. It'll be done either this friday or early next week so be on the lookout for an invite for a bbq in the near future. We wanted to do that bbq for the Likha peeps before they left but maybe we can now just do it when they come back. Ya'll are invited. The time has actually been moving quick because I'll be picking up UPSer this time next week. Time flies, but not fast enough for one of our buddies! You know who you are. Hang in there, like they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

BBQ! I'm there!

Hey, you didn't mention the most important part -- basketball hoop!!! Come on, man...no Filipino can be without one, and you gotta hook up the big ass metal halide lights too! heheheheh

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger laragitara said...

i love my house in the city, but sometimes i wish i had a backyard to send the kids to. oh well.

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger neekoh said...

wireless outdoor speakers:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JII6/002-9000245-4573661?v=glance

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SR277

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home