Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Damn this cough

I still have a lingering cough that I can't shake. I hate it because it's that rough cough that feels like there's something stuck back there. No matter what I take it's sticking around. It's embarassing while at work because I'm supposed to be on the phone and I'm constantly putting clients on mute. Sometimes I forget to take them off of mute and they're taking and wondering if I'm still there. All the while I'm talking away as if they hear me also, good one. Also, we've fallen off the workout wagon. This illness takes that away from you also.
We have a yard service that handles are front yard, part of the HOA, and apparently they broke one of our sprinkler heads and so now I can't water our lawn unless its manually with a hose. Never realized how convenient those sprinklers can be. We're supposed to water the lawn twice a day considering how hot it is but I can only get it done once a day at this rate. I need to see if I can cap where the PVC pipe broke off underground so I can get the other heads running. Any suggestions on how to do that?

5 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger neekoh said...

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/remodeling/article/0,1797,HGTV_3659_1729494,00.html

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger neekoh said...

click here instead.

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger neekoh said...

Another one from DIY network

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger DJ John said...

Thanks neekoh, I'll give it a shot.

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

dude, just get the guys who broke to water your lawn until the pipe gets fixed. I guarantee you they will fix it within two days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home