Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Since I'm in a picture posting mood


Check out Mio here. The camera takes a little while to focus when it's a little dark so as I'm trying to take the picture I'm still trying to call him to look at me. He's got perfect timing. Notice the tv in the back? I can't wait for football season to start, especially with the HD. Baseball is awesome on it and so is basketball but I haven't see football on my tv yet. I've seen it on Moe's tv in Hercules and that was tremendous. Telling you, come on down when you can.

4 Comments:

At 7:10 AM , Blogger triple5funk said...

wow...tv looks great! my folks got a 27" over Thanksgiving...fry's was having this huge sale that Friday after Thanksgiving and they picked one up..sports games do look amazing on it...like you can actually see the blades of grass on the field.

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Mel said...

nice t.v.!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger laragitara said...

this your digs? nice walls!!

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

So is that a Niner TV, or are the Chargers allowed? :) Hey, I'll bring beer and hot dogs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home