Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I've got the power

I picked up a huge bottle of Roundup at Home Depot the other night. The weeds in our backyard are trying to make a comeback, kinda like the Backstreet Boys. So I sprayed them all and when I get home today we'll see the difference. Our plants are still trippin as well. Some look strong and others don't. I tried trimming them but it's only made a slight difference. I'm also going to need a lawnmower for our lawn in the back. Looks like I'm going to go with the old school one that doesn't have a motor. I'm sure if you check an old episode of Leave It To Beaver, you'll know what kind I mean. We want to have a bbq for all the Likha folks as a welcome back and congratulations party for their successful tour. I know that you're all recovering but let me know if you want to do something. Could be a chance for you to share photos, stories, show a video and also wind down the summer. Whether we do it in Vacaville or somewhere else, it doesn't matter, but for some of you it's been a month since we've seen and heard from you. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Those are great lawn mowers! Makes a really cool sound too when you get 'em going (not to mention the workout).

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

I'm always down for any kind of boogie down.

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Mur said...

ahhh...the joys of of homeownership.

rich wants to play dj when we hang out.

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger DJ John said...

I've got turntables, both MKs and CDJs, just tell me when and where...

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger bev said...

a comeback like the Backstreet Boys, haha :)

i bet the mower is also good exercise!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home