Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Good to see everyone is home safe

I had the honor of picking up UPSer from the airport but unfortunately he was also the last one at the airport. I hung out in Daly City from 6:30 till about 8:30 when his plane arived. I went shopping at Nordstrom Rack and got myself a birthday gift. A dress shirt with a tie, and a Ben Sherman polo shirt. I even went to Best Buy and was about to buy Sin City on dvd but I passed. I do want to get it eventually though. UPSer had some great stories and descriptions of the trip. I'm looking forward to all of your trials and tribulations. I'll be at the arena the rest of the week while the circus is in town. If anyone wants to go and sit in a luxury suite let me know. Bring the family and friends. It's usually a great show. It's really comfortable in the suite as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger Mur said...

BTW, Cam, Rich & I are interested in the circus. When is it?

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Hey thanks for visiting the Chateau crew while you were near the airport and had time to kill. I see where your priorities lie. hehehhehe -- just kidding. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home