Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And it's only wednesday...

I'm already looking towards this weekend which is going to be huge. So many things, so little time. On saturday I have a softball tournament, again in Sunnyvale. The tournament is a two day deal so depending on how we do will determine how long we'll be out there. On saturday nite I have a gig on the other side of the state (at least it feels like it) in Rohnert Park. So I'll have to make plans to load up the dj gear, load up the family, who is planning on coming to the tourney, come back somewhere in between Sunnyvale and Rohnert Park and get the car, probably at the Atendido's house in Hercules, go out to Rohnert Park by myself (Moe also has a gig that night), finish the gig, go back to Vacaville (probably, unless it's Concord at the in-laws) to sleep, then get up in the morning to go back to Sunnyvale and finish the tourney, go to other kid's b-day parties (I know of 3 that we're invited to) then go home, finally. Thank God monday is a holiday (for some of us, hahaha!) The wife and I are going to hang out, just the two of us, and we'll leave the boys somewhere. Anyone wanna get their babysittin' on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home