Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm slacking

Ok, I'm slacking so it's time to play catch up. We got the water up and running first thing in the morning on friday. I stayed out of work, thinking I'd go back after lunch, after taking care of the water bill with City of Vacavile. It turns out they forgot to mark one little thing on our payment setup which in turn prevented the payment from being made. They are now going to credit us back any charges that may have occurred during the whole time period. The water was up and running by 9 am when I made it back home. Mio stayed with my mom in Vallejo so I was hoping to run errands all day. When I got to the house, I checked everything out. The water worked fine, the sprinklers were operating and I was able to take a shower. It took all of about 10 minutes to run around and check it. Go to work now? Hell no! Why? It's my last week anyways. I stayed home for awhile, tried to fix the antenna on the Celica (radio still doesn't work, but I have a better looking antenna on it now), cleaned up the house, vaccumed, wash dishes. I put on a movie from On Demand about a female prison with corruption up and down the place. There were a lot of hip hop stars: MC Lyte and Da Brat, LisaRaye from the Players Club, even Lisa Turtle from SBTB was on there. By the time lunch rolled around I made up my mind not to go to work and just take the day off. With such a busy weekend coming it really helped. I don't like leaving my coworkers with my work but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

For a minute there, when I say "female prison" I thought you ordered some soft core. heheheheh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home