Saturday, October 15, 2005

Last times at BofA

I'm gone from the bank. My last day was last friday. They threw me a nice going-away lunch with cake and pizza. I'll miss the people and I'll kind of miss the work. I spoke with people all over the country, training them on how to use our website. I liked being able to speak in my "white" voice. I'm sure that when I gave people my email address at the end of the calls they were like, "What kind of name is that?" Also, I had a pretty good reputation in my group as a hard working fellow who could be counted on but now I have to regain that reputation all over again. Plus, I was able to do my work and browse the internet throughout the day. At my new place I won't even have email. I'll explain that one later. Anyways, I'm getting together with my BofA coworkers next friday for someone else who is leaving as well. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home