Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Pink was rocked, at least kinda...

I made it to Ed's b-day shindig in Fremont on friday. The wife and kids went to Disneyland but since I had a gig on saturday I had to stay behind. (It's tough being home alone when you're used to the company and the noise.) Before the party I had to work at the Oakland Arena for a Warriors event so knowing that I'd be there, I had to dress up to work at the bank. I wore pink. I think it worked out ok. I really like the tie, but like I said, I think grey front flats would look better with the outfit. I got a lot of complements, at the bank, at the arena and even at Ed's. UPSer even said it was all good. (Apparently he has a pink shirt too and is waiting for his chance to unvail it. I'm looking for a darker pink shirt this time. We'll see what I can come up with. Ed, 35 is not bad at all, especially when you've got another one on the way. It just feels right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home