Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy B-day Tin and OJ

Just had to wish my cousin-in-law and his beautiful girlfriend, a happy birthday. It was great to get together with you all on friday nite and hang out. The wife and I don't get to do that much but it's nice to take advantage any time you can. I have to say I was pretty toasted. The scotch did the trick. But if you had a conversation with me I remembered all of it. Also, I'm serious about the business opportunity. I know that you guys have access to every piece of the puzzle to make it happen so if you consider it, let's get it on... Oh yeah, thanks to the wife for driving home that night. Sorry I didn't stay up on the ride home but it was close to 4:00am. Love you for that!

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Hey man, I'm down for the business opp too, workin' the puppet strings from behind the scenes - hehehe. Also, let me know about softball...I'm gonna try to hit up the batting cages soon.

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

What business opp. how come no one has talked to me about this, am I out of the circle of trust?

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

If you ain't there Friday, you're out of the circle, out! And I'm takin' your place! heheheh just kidding...I'll tell ya about it Friday over some drinks. I'm not sure if OJ remembers the discussion from that night. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home