Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's it called when you take second place?

Oh yeah, loser... I played softball again on wednesday but this time with my first team. We were the top seed in the league, only lost one game, but as usual, when it comes to the big time, we choke. I would have earned two new shirts this week and this one I would have felt better about after the way our monday games went down. Anyways, that's the last game of the year for me, unless there's a tournament that we get into but I'm looking forward to the break. My back has been killing me and I can really feel my legs getting sore especially the next day after a game. I'll use the time more with the family of course but I'd also like to get into better shape. Oh God, how many blogs have I talked about that, getting back into shape. Since the weather has been a little colder, we haven't been able to play as much tennis. I'm thinking about going back to the gym but really, all I need to do is get outside and run. I'll give that a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home