Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Price Is Right!

Friday, the wife stayed home and we were supposed to work on a project for an event she has coming this week. We "kinda" worked on her project but we spent more time at the outlets looking for a couple of gifts for my God-daughter, Alexa, who's turning 7. We went over to Tommy Hilfiger, knowing that they would have cool clothes for kids and lo and behold we found cool clothes. I struck the best deal though, one that I haven't found in a long time. I went to the 50% off rack in the back, looking for some cool button-downs, short and long sleeve but didn't find any. What I did find was a nice sportcoat that just happened to be my size. It's navy not black which is a nice twist for me since I already have a black one. The price was originally $179 reduced to $99 on the tag. So I'm thinking, hey, $50 for a Hilfiger sportcoat is pretty good. I bring it to the register, hand it to the guy and ask him to just check the price. He looked at me kinda longer than normal after seeing the price and then asked where I found it. I told him and he was shocked saying he was looking for something similar. He did the check when we rang up our other items and then told me the price. $29.99 he says and I say oh hell yeah, I'll take it. Then he says, you're getting this jacket for $14.99. I shoulda went to Reno right then and there. At least Cache Creek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home