Thursday, October 12, 2006

Da Fellas!


Hey ya'll, greetings again from Vegas. We've been having a cool time down here chillin' out. Tuesday when we arrived we mainly hung out in the hotel taking in the amenities. Thanks to Ms. Paris Hilton for putting together such a lovely suite. Wednesday we had a great lunch at the buffet in the Mirage. I think there will be a return visit to this place when we come back. We also played some golf out past Summerlin. We got a great deal on the web for this place which was actually in an area where we looked for a house back when we thought about moving down here. Would have been pretty nice but I'm glad we are where we are now. At night we went to Treasure Island planning to go to Tangerine where some FHM girls were supposed to be. We ended up in a bar called Mist and just hung out there. (I'm being a good boy, wifey!) Played some craps when it became apparent that Tangerine was just a sausage fest/sword fight. Actually came up with a little money since a roller that we called "Boss" rolled some good numbers. (UPSer, you woulda loved it...) Exciting stuff there. As you can see from the pic, we had a bottle of Petron so I enjoyed that tremendously. Props to HeavyJumbo for that. Back at the hotel we went on bantering about with each other, letting the alcohol take over. I made myself a glass of Ketel1 and water and as I sat in the chair I awoke to quiet as all of us fell asleep. As I type I see my glass sitting there untouched with the lime floating on top. Maybe I'll drink it, maybe not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home