Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Vegas Baby, Yeah!!!

What up ya'll? I'm chillin here in Sin City, hanging out with my old buddies from high school. Botz had to cancel his trip to P.I. so we made this a consolation prize. HeavyJumbo got us an amazing room at the Hilton on the strip. It's got several plasma screens, 2 bedrooms, kitchen and a beautiful view. Unfortunately, it's facing old Vegas and the Stratosphere but when you're 36 floors up it's all good. We're planning on just hanging out and playing some golf. I don't know if I'll gamble but I do want to do some shopping at the premium outlet they have here by the strip. I miss my wife and kids already and look forward to seeing them on Friday when I get backl but for now I'll just chill with my buds. Get at me if you need anything down here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home