Friday, August 11, 2006

Keeping busy

I took the wife and kids to Q-Cup out in Sac thursday so that they could try out their crepes filled with ice cream. We also tried their chow-fun which was delicious. Q-cup has a ton of different dishes for the empty stomach and the sweet tooth. They also have wireless internet which I used to buy 2 tickets for a show in Reno this saturday. We're going to watch Wayne Brady. Should be a good time, plus we'll be in Reno while I'm turning 36. Maybe I'll try my luck on the "Wheel of Fortune" slot machine or at the craps table. I'm doing a gig friday for a 21st b-day in Benicia. It's gonna be a white chick party so I'm putting together some white chick music. If you have any suggestions on what I should play, let me know. I also met with a couple whose wedding I'll be deejaying on the 19th. Their reception is in San Ramon at a beautiful golf course. They really keep stroking my ego saying really nice things about what they've heard about our skills. They even fed my stomach with some good Japanese all-you-can-eat in Walnut Creek. I know I've got my work cut out for me with all of the things they'd like done that night. Oh yeah, did you know that Lionel Richie has a song out? Apparently he signed with P Diddy and Bad Boy. It sounds like a punch line, I know, but the song I've heard is pretty cool, "I Call It Love". Check it out if you haven't heard it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home