Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Go Giants!

I went to the baseball game today to see the Giants play the Nationals and end their NINE GAME LOSING STREAK!!!! Geez, that would be like going on tour and crapping out on every dance every night you performed. Also, it would be like playing nine songs in a row and everyone just sitting down and not dancing. I brought the boys and my firefighter buddy met us out there since he put out the invite. One suggestion, bring lots of cash. It cost 25 bucks to park and I bought scalped tickets for the boys, 2 for $20. Generously, my buddy gave me his extra ticket and he also paid for all of our lunches. We both got the pulled-pork plate and the boys got hot dogs. We walked around the yard, checking the sites so that the boys could get a feel for what goes on around the baseball park. Every little souvenier Andres saw he wanted. I ended up buying both of them Lou Seal stuffed animals made by "Build-A-Bear". We watched some of the game and saw back-to-back home runs and when the game seemed in hand we left. The boys were getting a little tired. All in all, great weather, a nice breeze with the sunshine.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger bev said...

$25 for parking, wow!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home