Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

I usually don't make a big fuss about my birthdays when they come around. After I turned 25 the years just seemed to pile on and on. Now that I've reached 36, yes 36, I look back and see all the people who kept me on the right track. Not to say that I've done everything in life the right way, but let's just say they've guided me through the path that doesn't lead to being in jail. Because after all is said and done, you just want to make sure you don't end up there. I think for the ladies, you just don't want to end up on the stripper pole. Make sense? I didn't think so, but if you know me you know where I'm coming from. Not to say that all strippers are jacked up, but I'm sure the majority of them would rather be somewhere that doesn't involve trying to get me to put dollars in their thongs. Anyways, thanks to all of you who came to eat with us at Fuddrucker's. Thank you also to those who wished me happy birthday as well. One of my favorite places because of the easy menu it offers, I had to get my rib-eye steak sandwich. I was also treated to an amazing sundae with coffee ice cream (thanks Bryan and Manok!)

Now that I have kids of my own I just want to share this one birthday memory of mine when I was young. For Christmas when I was 10 my parents bought me an awesome ten-speed bike and I rode that thing all over Vallejo. When my birthday came around I bragged to all my friends that I was going to have a party at Chuck Cheese. I would have been the first of my buddies to do that. We used to go to Round Table pizza just to play video games and right before my birthday I when their and left my bike there without locking it up. You know where I'm going with this so to make a long story short, the bike got stolen, my parents were pissed, they cancelled my party and a couple of weeks later my other buddy had his party at Chucky Cheese. The birthday party that wasn't has stuck with me so much that I can remember vividly the day my bike was stolen. Hopefully, Andres and Emilio will be smarter than their daddy was, or wasn't for that matter.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger Ang-ang said...

Happy bday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home