Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dog Days of Summer

I'm counting the days until the boys start school again. Not that I don't want to spend time with them but when they're home I can barely get anything done. I just want to sit there and watch them play, make them something to eat or put on a dvd and watch with them. I'm hoping to do some serious job searching, finish my house projects and even find time to start a workout. I've been half-heartedly looking for work, sending my resumes here and there but I do believe it's not what you know but who you know. I still have an iching to try something completely new but it's going to take a whole-hearted commitment if I go that route. So these are my dog days of summer where I'm slogging along, looking for something new to shake up the norm. I sense that I myself will need to do the shaking up. I know for sure though that I will miss them once they do start school which is just this thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home