Thursday, August 17, 2006

All by myself...

So here I am at home, by myself as the rest of the family is off to CCC. I've been multi-tasking, cleaning the house, checking email, watching different tv shows (the Giants had a day game and won!). I want to make sure our house is clean for when we have our Likha party on Sept 3. We're going to make a couple changes to the house which I think will make the house roomier as well. Still, there's a ton of work to be done. If anyone needs a couch and a matching love seat, it's all yours. Also, although Nala, our pet hamster, has left us, her presence is still felt. While cleaning behind the couch, I saw some "treats" as well as torn-up carpet. If and when we change the carpets, it might have to be hardwood floors instead.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger ojpt said...

last time I was job searchiing, I was very diligent about watching "Celebrity Poker Showdown with Dave Foley" every day on Bravo.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger ojpt said...

and also, two hours of "Star Trek: TNG" on Spkike oh, and two hours of "ER" on TNT. oh, and "CSI" on Spike after dinner. And finally, my favorite, "Ed" on TBS during lunch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home