Friday, November 25, 2005

A Chillin' Turkey day

We didn't do too much traveling this Thanksgiving day. My family didn't really get together and the wife's dad's side was in Monterey which we weren't going to do. We did go out to Pacifica for her mom's side and that was nice. Her relatives have a beautiful new home on Hickey out towards the water. When I eat on Thanksgiving I like to let my American-born Pilipino style on and eat mashpotatoes, stuffing, hella gravy and of course turkey. I rarely will eat Pilipino food on this day. Once in a long while you gotta let the white-boy in you come out. We didn't stay out too long since I had to be at work the next day. The wife is going to try and do some Black Friday shopping, hopefully knocking out our X-mas list. The weekend should be quiet since there's no practice on sunday either. Cache Creek anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home