Sunday, November 20, 2005

Getting my dancing legs

I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable at dance practice, thanks to guidance from my fellow male dancers. I've got the majority of the moves down it's just learning some of the tweaks that have taken place with a few of the dances (thank you Bincent and Manny! That's veteran leadership for you.) I'm still tired though which is the big thing. If you can't keep up with the movements then you're not going to be able to finish the dance properly and unfortunately that's not going to cut it. It didn't help that I had a nice raspberry on my leg from playing doubleheader softball in the morning (we took a beating in our first game, but gave a beating in the second). It also didn't help that I had a couple Coors Lites while playing softball this morning as well. Still I'm glad to be back and working back to performance shape. I'm still torn from playing instruments and dancing. I wish I could pick up the strings as well but there's just not enough time in the week to practice.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM , Blogger VirtualErn said...

Gotta hand it to you dancers...You make it look easy. Just walking through seven gongs I realized just how much talent it really takes. Kudos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home