Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Man, Where's the time?

I've been wanting to post since saturday after wedding that we were at but man, time flies. Anyways, I knew that there would be a wedding with drama but I didn't know when it would come. This was it. If ever you wanted to punch someone lights it, this was it. But the wedding wasn't about me, it was about the couple and there's no way that I would inject myself into a situation like that, considering I'm not that close to either families. You would just expect someone that was close to them to try and take control of the situation. And I'm sure that someone did but the alcohol really took over and made it impossible. I'll be back to finish this but gotta get back to work. See? I'm trying really hard not to be a blog slacker.

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM , Blogger laragitara said...

naah, you're not a blogger slacker. you gotta live your life first in order to blog about it, right? i read from mightymom's blog a little bit about the blessed event you participated in. i'm looking forward to what you have to say 'bout it. talk about needing counseling and AA!!

:-)

LG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home