Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Evening Chill

So I'm chillin' at home with the boys and the wife, who is still sick. Mio is still trying to talk but I'm getting frustrated with his crying and whining. He whines a lot. But he's really cute and can just turn my frustration right around. I was watching Chappelle's Show, Season 2 while Andres was sleeping. He woke up and started watching with me. Not good. As fun as the show is, there's a lot of cussing on the dvd since it's not censored. He's not picking up the words but he knows what's good and not good. That's cool but I know it just takes one time for him to repeat a line like "Mmm Mmm Bitch!" He already knows how to do the "Mmm Mmm" part, but he doesn't say the b-word. The wife will kill me if he does so I'll stop it. He really does love the show though, what parts I do let him watch.
Frontine has a really good program on PBS called "Private Warriors" about the security contractors in Iraq as well as an expose on Halliburton and Bechtel. Sorry but these companies that run these contractors are shameless. You just know there's something dirty going on up in there. I really feel sorry for the real soldiers out there getting $1200 a month when a guy next to them is a contractor making over $100K for the year. That's scandalous and that's our taxpayer money. There really needs to be an independent investigation on what's going on over there.
Oh yeah, still no thong walking around but now I have to watch myself and make sure that I close my door when I use the bathroom or something like that.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger Randy said...

hahha thats funny. i taught alina to say the "mmmm mmm" part. i would be in big trouble if i taught the b part... season 2 is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home