Monday, June 20, 2005

New Day, Same &*%$, or is it?

So it's monday and my wife is staying home, lucky her. Although I don't know how lucky you can be with the flu, get better woman. We have a new tenant in our house who is a student of Laurie's but now she's going to Solano College. We even got her a job at my old work, right next to the college as well. She gotta pay rent somehow, right? It's been awhile since I've had roommates but I will never, "and the Rock means never!" forget those days in college. College is really the time to learn and experiment, in education and in life, and I did all that. I shared an apartment with 3 other guys and if those walls could talk boy! Actually they did since the walls were so thin, nothing was hidden from us. We'll see if we can say the same about our tenant. Not that I'll be trying to snoop and listen, it's just that some people are just loud. Don't know if she is. Also, Laurie's co-worker, an older pilipina lady said, " a tenant can be temptation. The weather could be hot and she could be wearing skimpy clothes. Do you trust your husband?" Now, I never claim to be a saint but at this point it my life it's a little useless. We just bought a new house, paid a grip, so I don't need to lose it all just for that. Of course the main reason is I love my wife, second I love my kids. I couldn't stand to be away from any of them for any period of time. Plus, I'd get killed with child support. Like they say, do it all before you get married, not that I did it all, but I know where to draw the line. So here goes, wish us luck with her. I think she'll be fine, she's got a responsible persona to her. She also hooked us up at Ikea when she was working there, although Laurie doesn't know the difference between %40 and %15 percent off (you're fired for that one). The 9-5 is about done and I'll head home to my hour commute, watch some HD and chill. Maybe the new girl will walk around in a thong! Hahahahahahaha! Just kidding, but seriously =)

6 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

When she does, I'll be right over. HAH

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Mel said...

from NICK: so she's hot?...do you guys have a web cam - hahahaha! just kiddin mel if you're reading this.

what up john!

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Edward said...

haha...you should walk around with your elephant thong!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Mel said...

I was just gonna say how similar you and Nick really are!!! If it were up to Nick, he'd just walk around in a face towel!

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

Hey Ed, John DOES walk around with his elephant thong

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger Mur said...

Wasn't that an episode in Desperate Housewives?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home