Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's about time!

Ok, first I have to apologize to Voodochild who had me setup to blog years ago. But now, feeling like I have stuff to say, share and vent, I'm gonna start blogging. I read all kinds of blogs, mainly political, mainly left-leaning. So although I'll go that route many times in a post, I'll also be the silly, smart-ass critic and jokester that I've always been. My family life will definitely be a big part of the posts because what kids do can be just so damn funny. Deejaying is a big deal for me also so I'd love to get replys about what's new out there in the music scene and equipment. But let's talk about everyday life as well and what decisions we make today that will affect us down the road, cause and effect. So with that, I'll catch you in a little while but holla at your boy.

6 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Blogger DJ John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Mighty Mom said...

It IS about damn time.. welcome to our world, and no more excuses for not blogging!!

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger bev said...

you used to blog??! :)

welcome back...it's gonna be a great party!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

Gold Club anyone?

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger MnM said...

hey mr. DJ- just wanted to wish you a Happy Papa's Day! Have a good one!

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Mur said...

Welcome buddy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home