Friday, June 24, 2005

This blogging thing is...

Amazing... I'm keeping up with people who I wish I could just knock on their door and say what's up to but they're miles away
Scary... because at any moment someone might start watching your every move, so I've heard
Funny... I can be myself, let it hang out and also read comedy in everyone else's blogs
Reflective... you can really look inside yourself and put it all on a post if you want to. Who is going to deny you of doing that?
As friday comes and goes as far as work goes I'm looking forward to going home, sit on the couch, chill with my wife and kids, even change a diaper or two and count my blessings. Even when I drive home while listening to Air America Radio and getting riled up about what this administration is doing to this country, I have solace in my family and friends. Unless one of you get rounded up and sent to Guantanamo. See Ya!

5 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger neekoh said...

hahaha, i'm glad i'm not the only one who gets riled up from listening to the radio. at times i listen to NPR or America Left and America Right on XM and actually get in a bad mood by the time i get to a destination.

interestingly, i'm starting to get annoyed at some of the liberal talk, although the conservative talk just pisses me off every time.

*the dark side is strong.*

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger bev said...

you forgot "addicting". it's amazing how much time passes by at work when you're reading/updating blogs :)

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger laragitara said...

ya, i rarely see you guys, but at least i can read about your day, be reminded i actually know people. and.... you can even create anonymous blogs specifically your alter ego... for all those deep dark secrets you don't want anyone to know about but you just gotta write about, like the leather-chain bondage thing, or the voyeuristic-exhibitionist tendencies, or that wild weekend in the nudist camp up in Colorado with the hot fireman from Toledo, or... ooops....

LG

NPR rocks!! i know i've made it in the world when Terri Gross interviews me on Fresh Air. i've already laid out the answers i'd have to her thought provoking questions.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Mur said...

yeah, isn't it great? Even when I "stopped", I could only stay away for a couple of weeks.

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger CLS said...

Well, well, well. So glad to see you're blogging. ;-) Even if it's not for me!

I am a card carrying member of KQED...and I honestly think it's worth so much more than I pay for it. There are people on there that make me rattle the cage a bit, but hey, you gotta listen to the enemy in order to learn how to destroy him. yes, him.

anyways, keep up your good work. i enjoy your writing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home