Monday, November 06, 2006

A DJs best friend

I finally picked up something that I've been eyeing for the longest time. On friday I went to Hilltop mall with the wife to see if the Cars dvd she pre-purchased was in at the Disney store. It doesn't come out until next week so we proceeded to leave the mall. It was then that I looked into another store and saw it, the Total Trolley. I'd seen infomercials on this thing time after time but was afraid to pull the trigger and make the call. At Hilltop they have the "As Seen On TV" store and I knew it was going to be mine. And I have to say it is an amazing item. It's a dolly, a handcart, a flatbed cart and a step ladder. On saturday, my first chance to use it, I was able to load it up and reduce the number of trips I usually take to move all the equipment. It moves easily, even on carpet which can be a huge hassle. I even used it as a step ladder when I had to raise the projector screen! Amazing! Now when I arrive at gigs I'm fearless, knowing that I'll be able to move my gear with such ease.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Gary said...

We just watched pixar cars last night. It comes out on DVD next week? I'll hook you up ;-)

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger DJ John said...

The wife did a pre-purchase, thanks though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home