Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Kuya turns 5!

Andres is now five, and I like my wife, wonder where all the time has gone. I know that everytime friends and family see him they comment on how big he's gotten and it's true. And when you talk to him you hear how much he's grown as well. Thanks to all of you who came out to celebrate with him. The time change was funny because it hurt some people and helped others. It allowed me to get an extra hour of sleep after the gig we did on saturday night. Andres was so excited to see cousins and friends as well. The kids ran all over the house, in the backyard and played video games. Thanks to Mama Tess for picking up some kick-ass bbq sticks and props to my pops for cooking them on the grill all day. I apologize to all the vegetarians because I don't think we had any non-meat dishes.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger ojpt said...

thanks for throwing a great party! i hope andres like the gift we got him. I didn't get a chance to show him how to use it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home