Thursday, September 14, 2006

Money dance suggestion?

I'll be at Nico and Bern's wedding this weekend doing my thing. Need some suggestions on some old school slow songs for the money dance. We're talking late eighties/early nineties like Boyz II Men, New Edition, Shai. I've got those covered but I know a lot of you have some of those obscure groups that I'm forgetting. Just need suggestions, not the mp3 (at least I think). This is going to be the first gig I do with my CDJ 1000 MKIIs and I'm looking forward to that. They feel really nice and turntable-like.

4 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Keem said...

how about rude boyz "written all over your face"

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

VST and Co, Dood

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger DJ John said...

Keem, good one! UPSer, you have my cd!

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Gary said...

Check Bev's comments

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home