Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blow wind blow...

The weather here in the Double V (actually, the whole Bay Area) has been strange. Since Monday it's been pretty hot, in the 90s going into the evening. But right now as I type this at midnight, Thursday morning, the wind is blowing like a M----r F----r! I'm sure things are getting knocked down here and there outside. One thing though that these winds do is clean up the skies and gets rid of the smog that the heat and congestion brought. I do hope the winds lighten up, especially in the evening, since it's a little hard to play tennis in this weather. We almost have to pick our poison, play in the heat or play with the wind, hmm...

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

I rather play with winds blowing, forces me to control my low shots, thus making me a better and much stronger player.

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger DJ John said...

Dude, I was all over the place today, scoring over 100. I did hit some nice drives though, through and with the wind but the grounds were horrible, not kept well and they were working on some tees and greens still.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home