Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I remember...

On this 5th anniversary of September 11th, unfortunately, all I did to honor the events is to take a moment of silence. I listened to a lot of talk radio in the morning where most people gave their recollections of that day. Many times you would hear a voice crack or tremble and I myself would get that lump in the throat because it really takes you back to that day and the emotions you felt. I'm a little angry as well because I remember all of the goodwill that was going around for our country and now it's just gone, plain gone. After that day we could have chosen a more responsible and effective path to combat this war on terror but we know what happened. I just pray that my sons, one who was born the next month after September 11th, will be able to live peacefully with their children, without the fear that is so prevalent today.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger ojpt said...

the discovery show about flight 93 was really good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home