Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bayanihan in the Double V


We went to see Bayanihan in our quaint little town of Vacaville this evening and I have to say they were amazing. When you see them in Berkeley this Saturday you'll be proud to see how they represent the Philippines across our own country. I'll admit it was weird seeing some of the dances that we do but with different choreography and a little more stunt-making. And of course the show brought out the dancer in me as well. I clapped whenever I saw something that I knew was difficult and could be appreciated by another dancer/performer. I did that to show them my appreciation as well as educate the crowd that that move or feat was something to be really recognized. I did that a lot tonight. We got to meet some of the dancers after the show and you could see they were really tired and just wanted to sleep. They're staying at the Holiday Inn in Vacaville and have a free day Friday. I have no idea where they plan on hanging out, considering the outlets can't be the only thing they want to do. Oh yeah, UPSer, do yourself a favor and a find a wife out of this bunch =).

6 Comments:

At 12:51 AM , Blogger Edward said...

yeah angelo, invite them out to the club sat night.

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger sabrinasmom said...

:) the lady in orange in the front row is my tita perla (she's available) ;)

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Mel said...

lol! your advixe to upser's so funny!

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Gary said...

Go Angelo!

 
At 3:35 AM , Blogger double R said...

help that shit out!!!

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Big Sexy said...

as long as they are "old money" I'm in there HAH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home