Thursday, April 05, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Ok, so I'm working like a Jamaican, Got Dem Tree Jobs Mon! So I had to just post a couple freaky hotel tales. These are the tales, the freaky tales...

Last night I convinced a guest to try dinner in our restaurant, bragging about how fresh the food is and all that so he tried it. The hotel is pretty slow this week with it being holy week and all. He got into a nice conversation with our server, a pretty girl with blonde hair and highlights and all that. They were talking near the front desk while I was standing there and he told me dinner was great. Today, I hear from the houseman who stayed last night, that wasn't the only thing that was great. Apparently, they hooked up, bought about 50 bucks worth of beer and wine, and got it on all night. My houseman told me he went by the room around 5am and they were loud as you know what. That's the first I've heard of someone on our staff actually hooking up with a guest for the night. That's also grounds for termination...

Another night, I wasn't here, I had just left, but these two young guys came into the hotel past 12am. The houseman tried to track them down, thinking that maybe they just went to the bathroom. He didn't find them there so he kept searching. He made his was to the ballroom/meeting room area in the hallway and when he opened it up, what did he see? One guy on his knees with a you know what in his mouth. And these guys were young, not older but really young...

A couple came by and wanted a room, again after I had left. They had been here before, ebony and ivory. The female is really built, kinda like Anna Nicole Smith when she first got going in Playboy but with a little more cellulite. Anyways, she was drunk and they were demanding a room but my buddy told them we were sold out (we weren't). They proceeded to leave the hotel lobby but found their way to our bench right out front. With my housemen vaccuming the restaurant and the couple in full view they got it on right outside. They were out there for a good half hour. My buddy on watch that night called the cops but they came too late. Looks like he came just in time...

Next time, the spoiled Filipina debutante...

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Gary said...

I like the first story the best.

Time to whip out the camera phone buddy!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger laragitara said...

LOL!! You missed it all too!

Lots of horny people out there. What kind of hotel is this again? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home