Saturday, March 03, 2007

Shout out to the Canucks

When I'm at the hotel, I get to meet a lot of nice people (from all over the world actually). When I pull up the guest lists I also see their home addresses or whatever address they're using. This morning the first person to come down and check out was from none other than Surrey, B.C. I let him know that it was my third favorite place (sorry guys, it used to be Vancouver until we went to Amsterdam!). He mentioned that they call Vancouver, "Vansterdam" since it has similarities. I told UPSer the other day that we need to plan a trip out there.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger double R said...

What's your first and second favourite place?

You definitely need to come up to visit real soon. We all miss you!

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger DJ John said...

Looking forward to it Veejay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home