Saturday, February 24, 2007

Big Spenders in the House

There is a banquet going on right now with over 250 people. It is a wine tasting/dinner event with an auction. I believe it is a fundraising event for Northbay hospital here in Fairfield. I could have made a killing if I had a valet service because there were a ton of "Baller" cars from Maserti's to M3 convertibles to S600's. I was thinking my buddy here at the hotel, Abdul, who is the houseman for tonight, could have thrown on a coat and tie, take people's cash and driven some impressive cars.
Several people are dressed "black and white" but I feel sorry for those who didn't. You can see their faces as the turn the corner and see the rest of the party all spiffied-up. Some lady had a Louis Vitton overcoat with insignias all over her jacket. At least most people are acknowleding us as they pass by. There have been a couple of people who just walk on by but it's all good. At $275 a plate they're not really going to care whether or not I say something to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home