Monday, February 12, 2007

Guitar Hero II Rocks

I went out and bought Guitar Hero II for PS2, even though I don't have a PSII. I figured I would just borrow one from my buddy who has been stuck playing his Xbox 360 and neglecting his PS2. I've been seeing it at Best Buy and playing the demo and I just knew that it would be a ton of fun. I was right. From the get-go, the songs they chose for the game just rock, there's no other way to describe them. From Motley Crue to Cheap Trick to Black Sabbath, the music just keeps coming. I've been playing songs at a medium skill level but I have yet to get a five star review. I can pass the songs and have been going through the different types of rock styles which gives me more and more music to try. I think my octavina playing helps a little with the fingering as well as my knowledge of the songs themselves. One key if you start playing, practice strumming up and down instead of just down all the time. Andres is rocking out on the game also. It's amazing how natural he looks playing the game. He must get it from his ninong OJ!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Blogger Gary said...

I heard guitar hero is coming out for the wii

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home