Monday, February 12, 2007

Slow start to the DJ season

I haven't had any gigs ever since the end of the new year. It's kind of been a nice break but at the same time, I miss spinning and moving a crowd. I'm still hoping for a new laptop, one that will give me the speed to run my Serato to the best of its ability. There's been so many new improvements to it that it may be time to bring out the real MKII 1200s. We shall see. I do have some upcoming gigs in March which will be nice. One is a wedding for an old classmate from my grammar school days. She's actually a year younger than me but I know a lot of the people who will be at the wedding so it should be interesting.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM , Blogger neekoh said...

offer stands if you want help with marketing the business. just send me an email.

we can go as low cost as craigslist, to doing a referral program, to doing full-on direct mail.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home