Friday, January 26, 2007

Fighting off a cold

The family has been staying home this week while the wife has been sick. The boys are ok but they're home since she can't take them to school. As for myself I've been feeling the tingling in the back of my throat ever since tuesday and as soon as I get to work I get some hot tea and soothe the itch in my throat. It works and gets me through the day but sure enough the next morning it's there again. Now I'm at the hotel which is sold out but it's really quiet. I've got to do an all nighter tonight since I'll be bringing the Matrix to the shop to replace the catalytic converter (gadzooks it's expensive). Then I've got some meetings with some big-wigs but as soon as the car is done I'm hoping I can bolt from work. The wife is doing her Mary Kay thing this weekend also so I'll be solo for a day and a half. I'll be with the kids taking them to soccer practice in the morning then off to the airport to take UPSer there. I should be at practice on sunday but I've got to scabbed up knees that are still healing, ouch!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Blogger Heavy Jumbo said...

DJ John.....a steady regimen of Airborne and a multi-vitamin like Men's One A Day...will help starve off that cold, bro. I did that while I was in Academy while about 10 of my classmates were sicker than dogs...and I didn't get touched.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home