Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Slowly but surely

My training at the hotel is moving along. For most of the time I'm on the computer doing the training modules which are pretty straight forward. I haven't really worked a full day since my manager just tells me to go home once I've finished doing what he's asked me to do. Eventually I'll be at the front desk, checking people in and out. The plan is to make me one of the managers on duty. When I make the switch to graveyard you'll probably see me posting blogs at 4:00am since I'll have all that time to just chill at the front desk. I'll be able to bring my own laptop and use the hotel's wireless network instead of using our computers at the desk. There are two computers in an office behind our station which guests are allowed to use. The other day I saw a guy who is staying the whole month of November on business. He was bored enough to go onto Craigslist and look for erotic services. I don't know if anyone came to the hotel for him but I heard on saturday they had to kick out two ladies in the lobby who may have been prostitutes.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger CLS said...

i was not a prostitute, i was waiting for a friend!

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger DJ John said...

"A French prostitute with webbed feet named Chloe..."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home