Monday, November 13, 2006

On the couch... vegetate.. we did...

Ugh, it's so nice to just stay home for a day or two and with the family on a holiday on friday it gave us the opportunity to just chill. What better way to do that than with an HDTV and Cinemax giving us non-stop Star Wars in HD all weekend long. From the whiny Anakin to the salvation of Darth Vader we chilled on the couch friday and saturday enjoying all six episodes. (It was on sunday as well but that was Forty-Niner day.) I'm a sucker for Star Wars and although I know EP I-III has it's critics, and I'm kind of one of them, I feel like I'm just glad that we got to see a prequel to the EP IV-VI. Like the saying goes, "you don't really know where you're going unless you know where you've been".

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger ojpt said...

watching them all together like that, you're reminded that Empire is clearly the most moving. And that Ep. 3 could have been so much better, ugh! Lucasfilm should have brought Irvin Kershner out of retirement.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger bev said...

I need to watch Ep 3 again. I went to the midnight showing of that one and fell asleep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home