Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day for change?

I haven't been politically blogging in a long while but everyday I read Op-Eds and political blogs and sites. I've been one of those people who wondered when America was going to wake up from this nightmare and ask what is going on with this country. The one thing I haven't done is actually go out and get active and I'm ashamed of that. I've had the time since I haven't been working. But I've been at home complaining unfortunately not getting active. In college I had no problem in missing a class or two to attend a rally protesting student fee hikes or the Gulf War or the Rodney King verdict. I think this is how the republicans want us to react: stay home, yell at your tv or radio but most of all stay home and do nothing. Today I have a chance to make some change but I had all summer and fall to do more. I'm sorry for that but I hope that at the polls today across the country that someone is going to be held accountable for this mess that has occurred over the past 5 years. There's still two more years under this miserable failure's watch but what we do today can make those last two years a nightmare for him. I'm hoping for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home