Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First day of graveyard

I'm going to do the graveyard shift tonight but I'm still in training. I'll be working with another guy and apparently it's just going to be himself, me and a guy from hotel maintenance. I'm trying to prepare myself for staying up for the shift. It's kind of like the other day on black friday when we went shopping. I basically pulled an all-nighter for that. Apparently there is not a lot going on throughout the shift so it's not like it's strenuous. Most people check-in by 11pm and not many if any come in after that. After that it's just running reports and closing the books for that night. I'll be bringing my laptop and doing a couple things on it but I have a feeling I'm going to be bored, really bored...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home